SINDO Ferry Pte Ltd
Sindo Ferry, formerly known as Penguin Ferry Services, is the largest ferry operator to Batam. It also provides ferry services to Bintan. Part of a regional network of companies with over 20 years of experience in passenger ferry services, Sindo Ferry is committed to deliver the best travel experience for customers.
|Tanah Merah → Tanjung Pinang|
|8.40am *||10.20am *||12.30pm **||2.40pm *||6.20pm|
|Departing Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal|
|Arriving Tanjung Pinang|
|Tanjung Pinang → Tanah Merah|
|7.00am||10.00am *||2.00pm **||6.00pm **|
|Departing Tanjung Pinang|
|Arriving Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal|
* Weekends and Singapore Public Holiday only
** Weekdays only excluding Singapore Public Holiday
|Return (2-way) to Tanjung Pinang||Adult S$ 44 *||Child S$ 34 *|
|Single (1-way) to Tanjung Pinang||Adult S$ 22||Child S$ 17|
* Price excludes Pinang Terminal tax of Rp33,000/-
Unless otherwise stated, the price above excludes:
- Singapore Passenger Departure Fee of S$6 per person.
- Pinang Terminal tax of Rp33,000 per person. Applicable to Tanjung Pinang Terminal only.
- Sindo Ferry reserves the right to change prices and departure times without prior notice.
- Fares are quoted in Singapore Dollars (S$) and Indonesia Rupiah (Rp)
- Adult fares are charged to passengers 12 years and older. Child fares will be charged to passengers under 12 years of age (including infants).
- Passengers are to pay Terminal Fee & Insurance upon departure from Bintan.
- Passengers are advised to check in and collect boarding passes at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal at least 1 hour before departure time. Sindo Ferry reserves the right to cancel booking if boarding pass is not collected 45 minutes before departure.
- For departure from Tanjung Pinang, passengers are required to check-in and collect boarding passes at least 1 hour before departure. Sindo Ferry reserves the right to cancel confirmed bookings if passengers check-in later than 30 minutes from departure.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to obtain visa and a valid passport of not less than six months from the date of travel.
- Each passenger is entitled to 1 hand-carry item not exceeding 10 kg, no larger than 70cmX51cmX34cm and 1 sling bag.
- Each passenger is entitled to a total check-in baggage allowance of 20kg. Baggage exceeding 20kg will be charged in accordance with rates levied by the respective terminals, up to a maximum of 40kg.
- A cancellation of any booking made less than 72 hours before the scheduled ferry departure is subject to a cancellation charge of 50% of the ticket fare.